The ChÂteau

Château Le Pin Beausoleil“Le Pin” is an old, fortified manor house built in the XVth century. It is the former residency of the Dukes of this region. Before the phylloxera crisis in 1865, the property was surrounded by 100 ha of vineyards. After this tragic event for French winemaking, the vineyard was closed and the land around the Château became grassland and woods.

In 1997, “Le Pin” became “Château Le Pin Beausoleil” and the tradition of winemaking was revived. The old manor house was carefully renovated to unfold is authentic beauty. Today, Le Pin Beausoleil is a peaceful spot hidden from the crowds visiting nearby St Emilion.

Château Le Pin Beausoleil